Monday, August 23, 2010

Enjoy that dead girls body

And another must-have album (based on my opinion and my collection) 
Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe (13 Tales Of Cadaverous Cavorting Inside The Spookshow International) (1998)
I've been listening to Zombie a lot lately, since I got Hellbilly Deluxe 2 (also an awesome album), but this album is defiantly a must-have. Rob Zombie's music was the 'icebreaker' between me and my boyfriend (he was wearing a shirt with this album cover on it - there are reasons to why I bring up such trivial shite) 
Return of The Phantom Stranger

Anyway, main point, this album rocks (I am so not good at doing this whole 'blog' thing, but it's mine so hmmmp, I'll do what I want)
Demonoid Phenomenon

Can't wait to see Mr. Zombie at next years Soundwave :)
Spookshow Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment