Monday, August 23, 2010

Suicide is Painless - Covered songs, Part 4

I used to like MASH when I was about 9...Who knows, I thought it was good... It used to come on just after the after-school cartoons, so I'd watch it too... Can't say that I watch it any more... But nevertheless, another song I love

Original =  Johnny Mandel and Mike Altman, MASH theme (1970)


Cover = Marilyn Manson (Book of Shadows = Blair Witch 2 Soundtrack, 2000)



And just for lols
Cover = Stewie Griffin (stupid recording of the cli, but you get the picture, I forgot which ep this is from)



"A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
'is it to be or not to be'
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

'Cause suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.
...and you can do the same thing if you choose."

No comments:

Post a Comment