Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm ready for my sun, I'm ready for my sun to set.

Playlist of depressing music for the depressed...
In other words, songs I love and listen to at least one of them once a day...
In no particular order of course


  • Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
  • Hollow Crown - Architects 
  • I Won't See You Tonight pt 1 - Avenged Sevenfold
  • Suicide Season - Bring Me The Horizon
  • Lost - The Cure
  • Abandon Ship - Gallows
  • Man That You Fear - Marilyn Manson
  • The Sadness Never Ends - Bring Me The Horizon
  • Spade - Marilyn Manson
  • Eat Me, Drink Me - M. Manson
  • Snuff - Slipknot
  • Kings Of Medicine - Placebo
  • Dying - Hole
  • Great Big White World - M. Manson
  • The Last Day On Earth - M. Manson
  • Coma White - M. Manson
  • Special Needs - Placebo
  • In The Cold Light Of Morning - Placebo
  • Twenty Years - Placebo
  • Zzyzx Rd - Stonesour
  • Inhale - Stonesour
  • Bother - Stonesour
  • Vivica - Jack Off Jill
  • Thinking Of You - Katy Perry 
  • Demolition Lovers - My Chemical Romance
  • No It Isn't - +44
  • Whoops I OD'd - NOFX
  • Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance
  • Don't Speak - No Doubt
  • Stirb Nicht Vor Mir/Don't Die Before I Do - Rammstein
  • Angie - The Rolling Stones
  • The Crimson - Atreyu
  • The End - The Doors

Yeah, I know, some of them are questionable, but I am a questionable person, with questionable taste.
And this list is not finished.... I'm sure I missed some/will find more

No comments:

Post a Comment