Monday, August 9, 2010

He's the one that makes ya feel alright

This is the first post of yet another multi-post-list type thing. 
*Classic Albums (by my definition) = "Must-have" albums I deem as awesome, from my collection that I can listen to from start to finish, and don't mind them being on repeat. 


I'm gonna start with Mötley Crüe's 1989 album, Dr. Feelgood. 
The Crüe at their finest (my opinion only by the way)
 I love Mötley Crüe. I love this album. I love every song on this album, it's pretty much impossible to pick a favourite. I love the art work, it's one of my favourite album covers. In my opinion this is THE best party album, it just oozes sex, drugs and rock n roll. 
If you want one Crüe album, this one is the one I recommend. I think I'd even go as far as to say it would be somewhere in my top ten essential-must-have albums. There's always a situation that calls for Mötley Crüe, especially Dr. Feelgood. 
Damn, I love these guys :P

No comments:

Post a Comment