Sunday, August 22, 2010

Every Second, Every Minute, Every Hour, Every Day. It Never Ends, It Never Ends.

I've just heard Bring Me The Horizons latest song, It Never Ends, from their upcoming album, There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret.
I wasn't sure of it at first listen, but I've listened to it a few times already and it sure is good to hear Oli's voice 'singing' a new song. I've been looking forward to the release of this album (4th October 2010), purely out of curiosity, but I think, just from this track, I may be pleasantly surprised.
The track listening for said album is as follows:
1. Crucify Me (featuring Lights)
2. Anthem
3. It Never Ends
4. Fuck (featuring Josh Franceschi of You Me at Six)
5. Don't Go (featuring Lights)
6. Home Sweet Hole
7. Alligator Blood
8. Visions
9. Blacklist
10. Memorial
11. Blessed With a Curse
12. The Fox and the Wolf" (featuring Josh Scogin of The Chariot)

No comments:

Post a Comment