Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh, give me a reason to be beautiful...

*Classic Albums (by my definition) = "Must-have" albums I deem as awesome, from my collection that I can listen to from start to finish, and don't mind them being on repeat. 


This Album, Celebrity Skin by Hole, is one that I love and listen to quite a lot. I know lots of people don't like Courtney Love or Hole, but this album is a master piece in it's on right. The fact that no one really thought Love would make any thing credible or noteworthy makes it even better. I know she hasn't got the 'best' voice, but it's one that I wish I had. 
It's hard to pick a favourite song (as with all my favourite albums) but I love the song Dying sooo much. It's beautiful, means a lot to me...
This is such a good album, I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment